Looking for a healthy immune system? Baseline Nutritionals'® Immunify® nutritionally provides immune system support in today’s challenging environment.
- Mixture of five powerful immune supporting herbs, including Echinacea, Astragalus Root, & Pau D'Arco.
- Helps your body increase T-cell production for a healthy immune system.
- Supports the body's ability to meet challenges.
- Helps strengthen and rebuild the body for immune system support.
- Watch Video - Boosting Your Immune System
- Click Here for complete information on Ingredients, Instructions, and Supporting Studies.
- Barron Report.
Support a healthy immune system through Immunify's benefits:*
- Helps your body fight off challenges.
- Supports your body's ability to strengthen tissues against assault when challenged.
- Stimulates macrophage capability for immune system support.
- May nutritionally support an increase in your body's T-Cell production and may also help protect T-helper cells.
- Nutritionally assists the Cell Mediated Immune Response.
Expiration Date: 02/22
Warning: If you take an anticoagulant (blood thinner) such as warfarin (Coumadin) or if you need surgery, talk to your health care provider before taking this formula as Pau d'arco is a natural blood thinner.
How to use:
- You need to use Immunify before you are infected. Immune boosters don’t kill an infection once you have it. Instead, they help prepare your body in advance to better fight an invading pathogen if/when you are infected by one. Ideally, you want to be using an immune booster for at least a week before confronting an infection.
- Three 1 mL droppers per day is all you need. That means a 60 mL bottle will last 20 days, which provides a full month of immune system support as you will see in a moment.
- Since one of the primary modes of action of immune boosters is to trick your immune system into thinking it’s under attack so it heightens its defenses, you need to give your body a break from immune boosters every month. The problem is that after about 20-25 days your immune system begins to figure out that there really is no invader and begins to lessen its response to the immune booster. In other words, it begins to lose effect. But if you take five-10 days off every month, your immune system can be tricked into starting the cycle all over again. And don’t worry about taking the five-10 days off. It’s not like your immune system suddenly drops off a cliff when you stop taking Immunify. The tail off is gradual–in fact, almost non-existent during the days you’re not using the booster.
Bottom line: each bottle of Immunify lasts one month