Probiotic supplements promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help overcome digestive disorders. Baseline Nutritionals'® comprehensive Probiotic formula offers a balanced spectrum of healthy bacteria to line every inch of your digestive tract for optimum intestinal health.
Replenish Beneficial Bacteria For Digestive Health:
- Most complete beneficial bacteria formula to maintain digestive health and maximize nutrient absorption.
- Includes Acidophilus, Bifidus, and Thermophilus to improve lactose (dairy) digestion.
- Produces immune factors and protects from harmful bacteria in foods, such as E. Coli.
- Consumes old fecal matter and enhances regularity.
- May delay the development of allergies.
- Restore the balance of microflora, which may help prevent vaginal and urinary infections.
- Now stabilized to maintain full potency until best by date if refrigerated.
- Watch Video - Probiotic Myths and the Truth Behind Them
- Click Here for complete information on Ingredients, Instructions, and Supporting Studies.
Our probiotic supplement provides you with the all-important L. acidophilus to maintain digestive health, plus the equally-important Bifidobacteria, which may help protect your colon. This formula also has L. salivarius (for digestion), L. rhamnosus (to stimulate immunity), L. plantarum (to maintain the system against harmful bacteria), and fructo-oligosaccharides (to enhance beneficial bacteria growth).*
Notes on Probiotics: We manufacture our probiotic supplements in small batches which are then shipped to our fulfillment facility in a refrigerated truck. When they arrive at the fulfillment facility, they are put into freezers to ensure that all bottles are at maximum potency on the day we ship to you. The probiotics are specially stabilized so as to maintain potency while being shipped across country without refrigeration for much of the year. However, we highly recommend using Express delivery when possible for any order that contains the Probiotic Formula during the hottest months (generally, June 1 - Oct 1) to maintain that potency.